To endear to give all canines the best quality of life possible by providing an affordable option for pet owners, ensuring mechanical compatibility, and by maintaining the comfortability of the dog.
Code of Ethics
- To strive for the safety, health, and welfare of our customers and employees to the best of our abilities.
- To be honest with all data disclosed privately and publicly as well as to safeguard any confidential information
- To practice only in areas that our employees are qualified for
- To treat everyone equally and to never discriminate against someone for reasons such as race, gender, sexuality, social status, age, religious or political beliefs, disabilities, or educational background
- To allow for an environment in which ideas can be freely shared by maintaining an open mind to new innovations
- To be accepting of technical criticism and be able to offer it to others when needed
- Be able to recognize and address conflicts of interest as well as address any issues that other employees may be experiencing
- To maintain a sense of professionalism in all work done and to regard everyone with equal amounts of respect
- To help others to develop themselves in regards to matters of ethics and professionalism